MG has launched the updated Hector Plus in India at prices starting from Rs. 13.35 lakh. Apart from the original 6-seater configuration, the SUV is now available in a 7-seater version as well.
The 7-seater variant of the Hector Plus comes in Style, Super, Smart, and a new Select trim level. It comes with a bench seat in the second row which can take three adults and a third row of seats suitable for two children. The vehicle is equipped with a panoramic sunroof and gets 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels.
The 6-seater Hector Plus comes with captain seats and is priced from Rs. 16.00 lakh. This version gets 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, ventilated front seats, wireless charging, and an auto-dimming IRVM.
The Hector Plus continues to use the same 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre petrol hybrid and 2.0-litre diesel engines as before.
- Style MT 7-seater – Rs. 13.35 lakh
- Smart DCT 6-seater – Rs. 17.12 lakh
- Sharp DCT 6-seater – Rs. 18.80 lakh
- Super MT 7-seater – Rs. 14.85 lakh
- Sharp MT 6-seater – Rs. 17.75 lakh
- Style MT 7-seater – Rs. 14.66 lakh
- Super MT 7-seater – Rs. 15.76 lakh
- Super MT 6-seater – Rs. 16.00 lakh
- Smart MT 7-seater – Rs. 17.52 lakh
- Smart MT 6-seater – Rs. 17.62 lakh
- Select MT 7-seater – Rs. 18.33 lakh
- Sharp MT 6-seater – Rs. 19.13 lakh
Source: Read Full Article