The seating position is unmatched. It is not just the height. The way the seat is positioned feels like being on top.
BHPian chipsnchops recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Excited to share about the delivery of our Scorpio-N. Ours was the first one to roll out of the dealer. So it was special. There was a chief guest from RTO (who arrived late). There was a cake-cutting ceremony and key handover. It was really special for our family!
Sharing some pictures. There is also a short video of us driving out but not able to upload it.
- Really a BIG Daddy. The seating position is unmatched. It is not just the height. The way the seat is positioned feels like being on top.
- Massive vehicle but driving is as easy as cutting butter with a hot knife.
- Still getting used to the clutch and brake. They are sensitive.
- The glove compartment is reeeaally small. Will definitely need to buy hanging storage behind the seats.
- The pouch behind the seat is verrry small. You can put stuff like a magazine or two. Nothing much bigger can go in. Makes it almost non-functional if you are used to large pouches.
- Love the response of the car. I took a manual one because I wanted to “participate” in the driving and I’m lovin it.
- Gear shifts are very smooth and there’s no engine sound at all, esp when you are in traffic. Once the car stopped and I didn’t even realize it.
- There is space under the 3rd-row seats to keep tools, tire inflator, and other emergency kits. There is no other space for these…
- Yet to explore a lot of stuff. I will keep updating. Got only one key as of now. The dealer said the second key will take some more time.He is coming today to my office to help me get familiar with all car features.
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article