Currently, barring the Toyota Camry, there are no direct competitors to the Superb.
Last week, Skoda launched the updated Superb sedan in India. Currently, barring the Toyota Camry, there are no direct competitors to the Superb. One can consider the German Trio – C-Class, 3 Series and the A4 as rivals, but they are priced way higher than the Superb.
Skoda Superb highlights
• Adaptive LED headlights
• 8-inch touchscreen infotainment with wireless Android Auto and Apple Carplay
• 2-spoke steering wheel and 360-degree camera in L&K trim
• Digital instrument cluster
• 2.0-litre turbo petrol rated at 188 BHP / 320 Nm
• Sportline: Rs. 31.99 lakh
• L&K: Rs. 34.99 lakh
Toyota Camry highlights
• High-tech and environment-friendly hybrid powertrain
• Terrific fuel efficiency! 15 km/l or more in the city
• 3-zone air conditioning & touch controls on rear armrest
• Loaded with kit – ventilated front seats, reclinable rear seats, head-up display
• Toyota’s bullet-proof reliability and superb after-sales service
• 2.5-litre Atkinson cycle petrol engine developing 176 BHP and 221 Nm + and electric motor producing 118 BHP and 202 Nm.
• Camry hybrid: Rs. 39.41 lakh
Mercedes C-Class highlights
• Badge value of the Star
• Features like wireless charging, Midline sound system, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster.
• 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and diesel engines developing 148 BHP and 192 BHP respectively. The C300d develops 241 BHP.
• C200: Rs. 41.31 lakh
• C220d: Rs. 43.38 lakh
• C300d: Rs. 54.25 lakh
BMW 3 Series highlights
• Auto Parking assistance
• Features like wireless charging, gesture control for infotainment, folding rear seats.
• Comprehensive service plans.
• 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and diesel engines developing 255 BHP and 188 BHP respectively.
• 330i: Rs. 42.60 lakh
• 320d: Rs. 47.90 lakh
Audi A4 highlights
• Features like voice command function, Audi Virtual Cockpit, 3-zone automatic climate control, wireless charging
• A 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment on the higher variant and an 8.8-inch unit on the lower trim.
• Gets mild-hybrid tech and has a regenerative braking function.
• 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine developing 187 BHP and 320 Nm.
• Premium Plus: Rs. 42.34 lakh
• Technology: Rs. 46.67 lakh
Source: Read Full Article