The cruise control works perfectly fine and I did not see the avg fuel economy drop. It infact kept improving whenever I engaged it.
BHPian amaeyagaje recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I got to drive my D AT Z8L 2WD last week from Mumbai to Bangalore and back. Felt so happy to finally hit the highway as I had only been driving the car within city limits so far. Here are my observations:
- The car is just awesome to drive on the highways, we were 6 of us (4 adults and 2 kids) so space wasn’t an issue. The seats are really comfortable, but the 3rd row is definitely not meant for adults.
- Knowing that we have limited storage space, I opted to pack in duffel backs instead of small trolley suitcases. We placed some bags in the boot an some on the 3rd row seat, leaving enough space for one individual to occupy the 3rd row.
- Big Daddy eats up bad roads as if they just don’t exist, specially while doing 3 digit speeds, the car just glides over bad roads or patches.
- The cruise control works perfectly fine and I did not see the avg fuel economy drop. It infact kept improving whenever I engaged it.
- One thing to highlight is the drowsiness detection, not once did my steering vibrate nor did I see any warning on the same even when I was feeling a little drowsy post lunch.
- So not really sure how or when this is supposed to wake the driver up.
- Another thing to point out is that this car is a head turner for sure. It gave me a feeling of being a celebrity because of the way people turn around and stare .
- The brakes have enough bite to slow you down when needed, and the cabin is really quiet even when the music system isn’t working.
- The only major turn off was getting ALEXA to respond and play songs you wanted, as most of the time she wasn’t able to connect to the internet. Not that ALEXA works seamlessly in the city.
So friends who are waiting for their Big Daddys, you really wont be disappointed once your Scorpio N arrives.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article