Upgraded to Michelin XM2 195/65R15 on D-day itself. One of the best things to happen to this car.
BHPian Leoshashi recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Update: XL6 was completed 3 years a couple of days ago. Since I was travelling, couldn’t update the thread at the appropriate time.
- Odo is a touch above 40k kms and 4th year/40k PMS is pending.
- No outstanding issues pending which need attention, the car has been as reliable as ever.
- Updated the Insurance for the first time (last insurance was 3+3) and switched to Go Digit under Maruti insurance, changed from Universal Sompo earlier.
Warranty claims till now:
- Boot struts, RH and LH, have been replaced twice till now.
- ISG under recall
- Driver-side seat for excessive play
- RH chrome bar of the grill for peeling chrome finish.
- IRVM for oxidation marks.
Changes done/Features added over the stock XL6:
Signing off with some recent clicks:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article