Mahindra has unveiled the XUV700 for the Indian market. The SUV will be offered in MX Series and Adrenox Series and will come in 5-seater and 7-seater versions with a choice of petrol and diesel engines.
On the outside, the XUV700 gets a completely redesigned grille featuring the brand’s new logo. It is flanked by LED headlights that have integrated C-shaped LED DRLs. The overall shape of the XUV700 reminds us of the XUV500. That said, the design has certainly evolved into a bolder-looking SUV.
One of the key exterior features of the XUV is its flush-fitting door handles. It also comes with what is said to be the largest panoramic sunroof in the segment.
On the inside, the XUV700 comes with dual 10.25-inch screens, which include a digital instrument cluster and the touchscreen infotainment system powered by Mahindra’s Adrenox system. It offers a wide range of connectivity features along with built-in Alexa functionality for hands-free access. The car is also equipped with Sony’s 3D sound system featuring 12 speakers.
XUV700 feature highlights:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Sliding front seat for easy access
- Auto Booster headlamps
- Personalized safety alerts
- Driver drowsiness detection
- 360-degree camera
- Air purifier system
The Mahindra XUV700 will be offered in MX and Adrenox trims.
XUV700 MX Series:
- 8-inch infotainment
- 7-inch instrument cluster
- Android Auto
- Smart Door Handles
- LED tail lamp
- Steering mounted switches
- Electric ORVMs
- Day / Night IRVM
- 17-inch steel wheels
XUV700 Adrenox Series:
- Dual 10.25-inch screens
- Amazon Alexa Built-in
- Wireless Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Adrenox Connect with 60+ connected features
- 6 Speakers and Sound Staging
- LED DRLs and front fog lamps
- 17-inch steel wheels with covers
- 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Curtain Airbags
- LED headlamps
- Sequential turn indicators
- Cornering lamps
- Driver Drowsiness Alert
- Smart Clean Zone
- Dual-zone climate control
- 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Leatherette seats
- Leather steering and gear lever
- 6-way power seat with memory function
- Side airbags
Mahindra XUV700 engines & transmissions:
The XUV700 will be offered with two engine options – 2.0-litre mStallion turbo-petrol producing 197 BHP and 380 Nm and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine that makes 182 BHP and 420 Nm (MT) / 450 Nm (AT). Both engines come with a choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. All-wheel drive will also be available as an option. Drivers can select from three drive modes – Zip, Zap and Zoom.
Source: Read Full Article