I did not expect the car to handle so well, steering feedback was a pleasant surprise.
BHPian athray9 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I had suggested a Jeep Compass for one of my family members after going through your thread. They travel frequently from Chennai to Kodaikanal. They bought the 2021 Jeep Compass Limited(O) Manual 4×2 and have completed about 30K kms in 2 years.
I drove the car once and the things that stood out were:
- Ride Quality:The ride quality over broken surfaces felt like carpet. I’ve travelled on the same road in my mom’s 320d and the Compass felt so damn comfortable in comparison.
- Insulation:The car is so well insulated that when I listened to music with decent volume, I was not able to hear the horn sound.
- Speakers: The Alpine sound system that came with 575 W output is one of the best sound system I’ve heard at that price point.
- Engine: The Engine felt very torquey and the BS6 especially felt very linear in its power delivery.
- Handling: I did not expect the car to handle so well, steering feedback was a pleasant surprise.
All in all, this car is made for munching distances and it makes all the more sense for people who travel a lot.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article