The Seltos X Line is available with petrol and diesel engine options.
Kia has launched a new top-of-the-line variant of the Seltos. The Seltos X Line is available with petrol and diesel engine options with prices starting at Rs. 17.79 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Seltos X Line comes in a unique Xclusive Matte Graphite exterior colour and 18-inch diamond-cut Matte Graphite alloy wheels. On the inside, the SUV gets Indigo Pera leatherette upholstery. It comes equipped with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, and UVO connect.
Some of the cosmetic features that are exclusive to the X Line variant include:
- Matte Graphite radiator grille with Piano Black frame
- Fog lamp with Xclusive Piano Black accent
- Xclusive Piano Black Front Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Rear Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Dual Muffler Design
- Xclusive Piano Black Tailgate Garnish
- Side door garnish with Sun Orange Accents
- Center Wheel Cap with Sun Orange Accents
- Xclusive Piano Black ORVM
- Xclusive Piano Black Shark Fin Antenna
- An X Line emblem
The Seltos X Line is available with a choice of either the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 138 BHP and 242 Nm or the 1.5-litre diesel unit that makes 113 BHP and 250 Nm. The former gets a 7-speed DCT, while the diesel engine comes mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Seltos X Line ex-showroom prices:
- 1.4L Petrol 7DCT – Rs. 17.79 lakh
- 1.5L Diesel 6AT – Rs. 18.10 lakh
Source: Read Full Article