The latest bit of information is regarding the interior of the new Safari.
Tata Motors is gearing up to introduce the new Safari in the Indian market. Today, we have some more information on the new SUV.
The latest bit of information is regarding the interior of the new Safari. As we are already aware, the Safari will be offered in 6 and 7-seat configurations.
For the 7 seater option, a 60:40 split seat is available in the second row. A small lever has been provided on the top right side of the 40% split seat which when tugged upwards, will make the smaller seat recline, fold and tumble forward automatically for access to the 3rd row. The seat does not slide forward.
The third row has a 50:50 split. 3rd row passengers get a netted pocket for storage, a cup/bottle holder, an USB charger port (from XM variant onwards), a seat-belt parking clip & a HVAC regulator knob. In addition, the sub-woofer will be placed on the left side while the same slot on the right side houses the boot lamp.
A center armrest is provided in the 60% part of the 2nd row seat. In the XZ variant, all seats come wrapped in leather upholstery. Moving to the front, the driver gets a power adjustable seat.
Some of notable features of the Tata Safari:
- Front, seat-side and curtain airbags
- Push-button start (PEPS)
- Cruise Control
- auto-dimming IRVM (Internal rear-view mirror)
- 9-inch Touchscreen HU
- 9-speaker JBL system with amplifier
- e-Sims: Airtel = primary, BSNL = Fallback
- Connected Tech via iRA, ConnectNext & What3Words
Telematics – Connected car (ECU below driver’s seat) include:
- Valet Mode
- Find My Car
- Sharing Location and Live Tracker
- Driving analysis
- Car Health display
- Panic notification
- Other Alerts & Notifications
- Intrusion Alert
- Stolen vehicle tracking & remote immobilisation request (by calling customer care and sharing FIR details)
- Remote car access commands
- Roadside Assistance
- Social media – Tribes
- Trip analysis and social sharing
- OTA (Over the Air) software updates
Thanks to BHPian RavenAvi for sharing this information with other enthusiasts!
Source: Read Full Article