The 28th Annual HOT ROD Power Tour Driven by Continental Tire is heading south for 2022 and returning to its traditional running time in early summer. Starting Monday, June 13, 2022, and running through Friday, June 17, 2022, the world’s largest traveling car show will begin its 1,000-mile journey through the small towns of the American South at Memphis International Raceway in Millington, Tennessee!
Over 3,500 cars of all types participated in HOT ROD Power Tour 2021, exploring the heartland of hot rod country in Midwest America. The year 2022 will be all about getting to know the home of Stock Car racing, with other premier venues like Nashville Superspeedway and Atlanta Motor Speedway on the schedule.
HOT ROD Power Tour is all about celebrating and sharing all forms of American car culture with as many people as possible, and connecting with our readers and fans. Any and all types of cars or trucks are encouraged to participate as we annually explore the backroads and byways of America, and every year hundreds of people earn their coveted Long-Haulers plaque by following the Tour with the HOT ROD Magazine staff. Stay tuned to MotorTrend.com/HOTROD for registration details and upcoming information about HOT ROD Power Tour 2022!
HOT ROD Power Tour 2022 Dates and Locations
- Day 1: Monday, June 13 – Memphis International Raceway, Millington, Tennessee.
- Day 2: Tuesday, June 14 – Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Day 3: Wednesday, June 15 – Hoover Met Complex, Hoover, Alabama.
- Day 4: Thursday, June 16 – Pensacola Fairgrounds, Pensacola, Florida.
- Day 5: Friday, June 17 – Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia.
Click here to check out everything you missed from HOT ROD Power Tour 2021!
Source: Read Full Article