AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust for Audi’s Mk3 TT RS.
“The RS3 was our biggest Euro launch in the last 12 mos, and the TT RS will follow suit. What’s better than a 2.5L TFSI power plant? A 2.5L TFSI with an AWE exhaust, of course. We’ve woken this rocket, we’re excited for the market to get their hands on it,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 36.5lbs (Track Edition Exhaust + Mid Pipes), and 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust + Mid Pipe) over stock.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website in the AWE Exhaust Suite’s product page, or by calling AWE directly at 888.565.2257. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi Mk3 TT RS will be sold online via AWE’s website, or through one of AWE’s network of choice retailers around the globe.
Source: Read Full Article